Sunday, May 20, 2012

Week in Pictures - Ending Sunday, May 20th

First long nap ever during the day.  He won't sleep in the swing anymore though.  That was a fluke.

We bought Chase his first game a couple of weeks ago.  It's Memory.  He doesn't really play it correctly.  He really plays it like a match game.  He picks up one card and then picks up another.  If it doesn't match, he says "No" and then picks up another card.  This goes on many more times until he finds the right card.  I'm not sure what he is doing with the tape measure besides just figuring out what it was!

Sexy legs!
 Loading up for school in the morning.  Chase looks ticked off because I'm taking the picture with my phone and he wanted the phone to play games.  One day I need to remember my real camera so maybe I can catch a smile on his face!

Sleepy snuggles!

No comments: