A recap of Cooper's 18th week...
We went to the doctor for his 4 month well-baby visit. I've amended my 4 Month post with pictures and more information in case you want to see. Apparently I have a skinny kid. Who knew? You can't tell by looking (I didn't mean that in an offensive way Coop!). By the way, I also amended the Week in Pictures post because I remembered I forgot to post 3 pictures.
He's continuing to babble and say "words" like agghhh and goooo. He's doing excellent at grabbing toys and reaching to touch our faces. When he's not busy eating or sleeping, you can usually find him holding his feet.
He's gone back to being a horrible sleeper. He still sleeps ok at night, but during the day he is refusing to nap. Or else it's a big fight to get him to sleep and then he'll wake up every 20 minutes and need to be comforted back to sleep. He's also getting into the bad habit of wanting to be nursed to sleep. I usually comply because I'm desperate to get him to sleep, but this might be trouble when I go back to work!

No comments:
Post a Comment