Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cooper - 19 weeks

A recap of Cooper's 19th week..
 
This week Cooper began sitting up for a few seconds at a time if you propped him up just right.  If you place his hips between your ankles, he can now sit up for almost a whole minute.

Cooper has been showing interest in real food a lot this week.  He doesn't really act like he's hungry (besides the whole eating every hour thing), but that boy stares me down when he sees me eating and tries to reach out and grab the food.  Poor thing has to wait until he's 6 months old though!

He can almost put his pacifier in his own mouth...very close!

This was my last week of maternity leave!  I have thoroughly enjoyed every last minute of it.  I didn't watch as much daytime TV this time around as I did with Chase, but I did get hooked on Downton Abbey.  I entered some giveaways online during my time off and I won 2 giveaways!  I won a diaper bag, a stroller, some swaddles, and a template to create a personalized book for Chase and Cooper about the day they were born (I haven't yet finished it though).  We got a few different projects done around the house, but also there are some that are still left on the list that will have to be done at Christmas or next summer!  I got my mom's old sewing machine and have been trying to learn how to use it, but it makes me sweat a little bit!  My current project is to sew a silk pillow case (since it's supposed to help keep your hair from breaking...I need all the help I can get!), but been about a month in the making.  After I bought the silk and a zipper foot and a bunch of other little accessories this has turned this into a very expensive pillow!

Cooper is enjoying time on his activity mat more and more and will spend up to 20 minutes on it sometimes!  He's now happily grabbing at his toys.

He can roll from his back to his side, but stops there for now!

No comments: