Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cooper - 20 weeks

A recap of Cooper's 20th week...

I started back to work on July 9th, but Cooper didn't start daycare until the 16th, so he spent his first week with Daddy.  I think they had a good time together.  The first day back, I made him 4 ounce bottles so hopefully he wouldn't want to eat every hour like he does when I'm home.  Well, he didn't want to eat every hour, but he did want to eat every hour and a half!  And he didn't take any long naps.  Drew was ready for me to get home every afternoon!  The rest of the week I made him 3 ounce bottles so he wouldn't gain 10 pounds in one week!  Drew ended up taking Cooper on field trips to Target and Home Depot and drives around the neighborhood to help pass the time since Cooper wouldn't sleep.

This week Cooper has been enjoying the exersaucer more as he is gaining strength and playing with all the toys.  He's laughing more often.  He giggled at a can of Diet Coke this week!

He now stares at Chase in the car and just watches him talk and be silly.

We started calling Cooper "Mariah" this week as he's been singing and squealing in a high pitched voice.  We don't remember Chase ever doing this.

No comments: